Written By: Mohammed al-Kibsi
Article Date: May 8, 2012 - 3:12:51 PM
Yemen Mobile Company has developed improvements on the packages system for internet services which helps solving all problems that used to happen in the past, when the Company received complaints regarding these services.
Abdurrahman al-Ziadi, Manager of the Public Relations and Information explained in a statement to the media that these modifications had met all the requirements and ambitions that the company’s customers had submitted, taking into account internet customers who use Ipad and Iphone devices where work is currently going on for admitting them into the packages’ system through the modem.
Additionally, work is now going on for the provision of a short interactive number with customers for enquiring about their balance and to receive news.
He said that the new amendments came according to the directions given by the administration, which takes special care of its customers’ complaints and desires.
The amendments came as follows:
1. Modification of the period: the new subscription period for the new package is calculated from the date of payment or its renewal to end at the corresponding date the following month, instead of the previous system which was restricted by the calendar month starting on the first day of the month and ending on the 30th.
2. The flexibility of the package’s renewal to move between the packages from the highest to lowest and vice versa, without any additional charges, where the customer can renew his package more than once in the same month through the company’s service centers and all the mail centers that are spread throughout the country.
“By this amendments which has been implemented since April, the company has ended the problem of the overlapping of periods, and facilitated the process of obtaining the services anywhere in the country,” he said, ending his statement by saying that the company was ready to receive any complaints or enquiries from its customers.
• Yemen Mobile develops special packages systems for internet services
• Love and Peace in Yemen spread through “Color your Street Wall” Campaign
• Yemen ministry of interior initiates the “Arab Traffic Week” under the slogan “Until when?”
• Yemen Ex president’s loyalists gather in “love of democracy and unity”
• Mysore Palace opens its third branch in Algeria Street